As a community bank, The First National Bank of Talladega believes that the most important investment we can make is back into our community. We take pride in the many dollars that we donate each hear to educational and civic groups, both as a business as well as the time and dollars donated individually by our employees. To help ensure that the dollars we invest are put to the best use possible, we ask groups seeking funds, gifts or other donations to fill out a donation request form.
Many of the requests we receive come in the form of advertising purchases for special events or micro-circulation type of publications. We understand that these advertisements defray your cost of publication to allow for free or reduced distribution. For this reason, we consider these types of requests to be a donation to your organization as they assist you in spreading your message to others, and therefore fall under the category of donations.
Due to the volume of requests received by the bank for donations and marketing assistance (including advertisement purchases in a variety of publications and programs), the Donation Committee uses the following guidelines when reviewing Donation Request Forms submitted to the Committee.
1. The organization and/or event must take place, do business or primarily serve the North Talladega County area. Consideration will be given to groups from other areas, but North Talladega County remains our primary market.
2. A completed request must be submitted thirty (30) days prior to the event/deadline to allow our committee time to review the request.
3. We primarily focus our donations and advertisement sponsorships on educational ventures and non-profit, charity or civic-organizations. Other requests will be judged on their merit and community involvement.
4. If brochures, programs or other advertising is utilized that will incorporate the bank's name or logo, prior approval must be given of the final artwork before publishing. Contact Chip Moore for sample layouts, electronic artwork and approval of artwork. Contact information is included with the Donation Request Form.
5. A conformation of your request will be sent via email 2-3 business days after it is received. All requests must be made in writing using the Donation Request form; donation requests will not be accepted in person or over the phone. If you have questions, see the contact information on the form, or use the Contact link above.
6. A Federal Tax-ID number or Social Security Number must be submitted with all donation requests. If the organization requesting the donation does not have a Federal Tax-ID number, the person making the request must submit their SSN.
7. A relationship with our bank does not have a direct bearing on our donation decision, but we always appreciate business from groups that we donate to.
All request are reviewed by the Donations Committee and we understand the importance of each and every request. Please understand that while we strive to help each organization, we cannot honor every request that is received. We make every effort to review each request individually and do our best to support a diverse range of area organizations.
To apply for a donation, click the link below to open or download the Donation Request form in Microsoft Word format. It is greatly appreciated if the form is filled out electronically and submitted back to us via email. To do this:
-- Click the link below to open the form.
-- Fill out all of the information requested in the form.
-- When the form is completed, save the form on your computer.
-- Send the form to the email address listed on the first page of the form.
-- If you would prefer, you can also upload the file to us using our secure upload site. Click here to access the site, select the secure Upload option, and use the same email address listed on the first page of the form. (Our preferred method of delivery)